Major Artistic Projects
A highly imaginative and creative individual. Gifted as a producer, composer, lyricist, and orchestrator.
Skilled and experienced as a conductor and musical director.
A strong and compassionate leader who is goal oriented. Works well individually or in a collaborative
setting which emphasizes teamwork. Strives for excellence in all creative endeavors in the concert hall,
the studio, or on the stage. Passionate about the arts and music. Well aware of the power of creative
expression in impacting individuals, shaping our culture and changing the world for good.
- Creator and producer of the new musical stage work, Requiem for a Young Man, which premiered in Orlando, Florida, May 2012. A multi-genre project which combines elements of opera, oratorio, ballet and musical theater.
- Composer for the full length feature film, Last Ounce of Courage, with a theatrical release in September 2012. Recorded in Nashville with the Nashville Strings.
- Musical Director, supervisor, composer, and orchestrator for the 2008 Easter Pageant at Southeast Christian Church, Louisville, Kentucky. Auditioned, rehearsed and directed 250 voice on-stage choir, 150 voice off-stage choir, soloists and 45 piece orchestra in one of the largest Easter Pageants in the U.S. with 16 performances and 72,000 in attendance.
- Winner of the 2007 Dove Award, Best Instrumental Album of the Year, for the soundtrack to the feature film End of the Spear.
- Composer, orchestrator, conductor and co-producer for the film score and soundtrack for the full length feature film End of the Spear recorded in Prague with the Czech Film Orchestra and Chorus. Won Best Feature Film at the Heartland Film Festival, 2005. Won Best Picture at the Sabaoth International Film Festival 2006. Theatrical release, January 2006 by Twentieth Century Fox.
- Composer, orchestrator, and conductor for the documentary film Beyond the Gates of Splendor, recorded with the Seattle Symphony. Won Audience Choice Award at the Palm Beach International Film Festival. Released by Twentieth Century Fox on DVD October 2005.
- Composer and orchestrator for the ten episode film project H20 produced by City On A Hill Productions. Released by Standard Publishing, July 2006.
- Producer, composer, and orchestrator for the original score to the documentary film Open Secrets, chronicling a story of the AIDS epidemic in Africa. Produced by Bearing Fruit Communications, 2005.
- Composer, lyricist, orchestrator and producer for the stage musical The Kingdom, The Power, The Glory produced and performed at the Holy Land Experience, Orlando, Florida.• Director of Production at the Holy Land Experience in Orlando, Florida from November 2000 – July 2005. Oversaw all aspects of musical and dramatic entertainment. Created and produced a variety of live shows in diverse venues for worldwide visitors. Responsible for show managers, stage managers, cast, crew, technicians and wardrobe staff.
- Composer, lyricist and Musical Director for Ben-Hur: The Musical which premiered in Orlando, Florida in November 1999. Involved in creative development, casting, directing musical rehearsals and conducting the orchestra for all performances.
- Creator, composer, lyricist and orchestrator for Mim the musical love story of Mary and Joseph. Premiered in 1996 in Cleveland, Ohio with performances in Chicago, New York and Los Angeles.
University of California, Northridge, California – Master of Arts, Music Composition
Pepperdine University, Malibu, California – Bachelor of Arts, Music Composition
Pierce College, Los Angeles, California- Associate of Arts, General Education
- Studied orchestral conducting with Hansel Rayner, Conductor, Burbank Symphony Orchestra
- Studied orchestral conducting with Jajah Ling, Associate Conductor, Cleveland Orchestra
- Studied choral conducting with John Alexander, Assistant Conductor, Los Angeles Master Chorale